What We Do
Welcome to CVSF. We help community and voluntary organisations to work together and develop a stronger influence over local policies, benefiting everyone.
As a result, we help to drive up the standard of services available to local people and their communities. We're an independent charity with over 300 community and voluntary organisations as our members and we provide them with a range of support services:
- a networking and events programme;
- information & communication activities;
- position statements, via consultation;
- representation on statutory partnerships;
- information on other supporting services;
- guidance and an enquiries service.
We bring together members who are experts in their field and thereby enable people and groups to have a stronger voice on issues that directly affect their local communities.
To see what work CVSF is focusing on in 2012-13, and how you can get involved in our various projects click here.
Please browse our site if you're looking for something of particlular interest or contact us directly if that would be more useful.