Events and Meetings Calendar
Throughout the year, CVSF brings its members together in themed networks and a wide variety of events to discuss issues and priorities for community groups and voluntary organisations. Download the CVSF events calendar here.
The calendar below is a tool for CVSF members and reps to keep informed of key meetings and events throughout the year. It might be useful for finding out further information about meetings or for planning around existing events. The types of meetings and events contained in the calendar are:
- CVSF meetings, events and networks (e.g. CVSF Children and Young People’s Network)
- CVSF Member events (e.g. the Resource Centre AGM)
- Citywide Partnerships (e.g. Brighton and Hove Strategic Partnership)
- City events (e.g. Black History Month)
- National and International events (e.g. World Car Free Day)
- Brighton and Hove City Council meetings (e.g. Overview & Scrutiny Commission meeting)
To find out about the meeting, click on the event in the calendar and click on ‘more details’. Where available, there are links to websites with further information in the 'Description' box. If you would like a relevant meeting or event added to the calendar, please email email@example.com.