The Community and Voluntary Sector Forum (CVSF) has some 34 representatives sitting on local partnership boards. Elected to represent the collective views of our members, they work hard to ensure that the voice of local communities is heard at strategic and decision making level.
CVSF regularly solicits the views of our member organisations in order to develop a range of 'position statements' on the key issues which affect local communities and groups.
CVSF representatives then use the position statements to help them accurately represent the views of our collective membership. Each representative reports back to the members via the individual themed network webpages on this website.
In this way, we successfully help to ensure that local people and groups get their voice clearly heard and well understood when major policies and plans are constructed and decisions are made by local government.
This list shows the major strategic partnerships on which our members serve. In addition, the panel of links on the left leads to information on some of the others. An up to date directory can be found on the Brighton and Hove Strategic Partnership Board website here .
- Brighton & Hove Strategic Partnership
- City Engagement Partnership
- Economic Partnership
- City Employment and Skills Steering Group
- Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership
- Healthy City Partnership
- Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Mental Health: National Service Framework Local Implementation Team
- City Sustainability Partnership
- Children and Young People's Committee
- City Inclusion Partnership