The Brighton and Hove Strategic Partnership
The Brighton and Hove Strategic (Brighton & Hove's Local Strategic Partnership, formerly the 2020 Community Partnership), brings together the main players from the local council, the public sector, the community and voluntary sector and the business sector so that public services in Brighton and Hove are better placed to support each other and work together.
Having a stronger influence ...
The CVSF has eight elected representatives who represent the views and experience of the community and voluntary sector on the Brighton and Hove Strategic Partnership:
- Chris Todd, B&H Friends of the Earth, firstname.lastname@example.org (01273) 553044
- Christine Easterbrook, RISE, email@example.com (01273) 622828
- Doris Ndbele, Black and Minority Ethnic Community Partnerhsip, firstname.lastname@example.org
0300 303 1171
- Geraldine Des Moulins, Federation of DisabledPeople, email@example.com (01273 203016)
- Ian Chisnall, Churches Together, firstname.lastname@example.org 07976 811654
- Neil Holmes, Care Co-operatives, email@example.com 07985 560863
- Rachel Brett, Sussex Central YMCA, firstname.lastname@example.org (01273) 222570
Minutes from the meetings ...
Minutes from the Brighton and Hove Strategic Partnership meetings can be found at www.bandhsp.co.uk
Feeding back ...
CVSF reps report back on the meetings that they have attended. Our 'CVSF Library' page contains the Reps' feedback links.